Malaysia’s 40 richest man has seen their total net worth decline by 22% amounting to US$36 billions. Below is the list of Malaysia top 10 wealthiest individuals.
- Robert Kuok – US$ 9 billion
- Ananda Krishnan – US$ 7 billion
- Lee Shin Cheng – US$ 3.2 billion
- Lee Kim Hua – US$ 2.5 billion
- Teh Hong Piow – US$ 2.4 billion
- Quek Leng Chan – US$ 2.3 billion
- Yeoh Tiong Lay – US$ 1.8 billion
- Syed Mokhtar AlBukhary – US$ 1.1 billion
- Tiong Hew King – US$ 1 billion
- Vincent Tan – US$ 750 million
Malaysia richest (Robert Kuok) and 2nd richest guy (Ananda Krishnan) total net worth would be US$ 16 billion and account for 44% of the Malaysia top 40 richest Malaysians. By the way, Robert Kuok and Ananda Krishnan is the two richest guys in South East Asia.
All the wealthiest guys in the world saw their wealth drops substantially. Bill Gates’ net worth estimates around US$ 40B falling by US$ 18B while Warren Buffett’s net worth estimates around US$ 37B after dropping by US$ 25B.
Hong Kong tycoon Li Ka-shing aged 80 has a net worth of US$ 16.2B ranked world 16th richest guy after seeing his fortune falls by US$ 10B.